You fill find attached to this message a letter from Bernard Saladin d’Anglure, one of the founders of EIS, that explains the management change that have occurred at EIS. It will allow EIS to continue to...
Numéros publiés / Back issues
Volume 22, numéro 2, 1998
Sommaire / Contents
- Bryan C. Hood & Gary BaikieMineral resource development, archaeology and aboriginal rights in northern Labrador
- Peter Armitage & Daniel AschiniPartners in the present to safeguard the past
- Kevin McAleeseThe reinterment of Thule Inuit burials and associated artefacts - IdCr-14 Rose Island, Saglek Bay, Labrador
- Stephen LorigThe archaeology of Eskimo Hütte (IkDb-2): Inuit sovereignty in the Torngat
- Daniel Arsenault & Louis Gagnon & Daniel GendronRecent archaeological investigations south of Kangirsujuaq, and on the Qajartalik rock art site of Hudson Strait, Nunavik
- Richard Pallascio & Richard Allaire & Louis Lafortune & Pierre MongeauTowards an Inuit mathematical knowledge
- Edmund SearlesThe crisis of youth and the poetics of place: Juvenile reform, outpost camps, and Inuit identity in the Canadian Arctic
Recensions / Book reviews
BERGSLAND, Knut (ed.), Ancient Aleut Personal Names: Kadaangim Asangin/Asangi. Materials from the Billings Expedition 1790-1792 (Jerrold Sadock).
BUIJS, Cunera and Jarich OOSTEN (eds.), Braving the Cold: Continuity and Change in Arctic Clothing (Bernadette Driscoll-Engelstad).
DRUMMOND, Susan G., Incorporating the Familiar. An investigation into legal sensibilities in Nunavik (Michèle Therrien).
JACOBSON, Steven A., Yup'ik Dialect Atlas and Study, (Marianne Mithun).
HUDSON, Ray, Moments Rightly Placed. An Aleutian Memoir (Joëlle Robert-Lamblin).
KING, J. C. H. and Henrietta LIDCHI (eds.), Imaging the Arctic (Edmund Searles)
MAURAIS, Jacques (ed.), Quebec's Aboriginal Languages: History Planning and Development (Susan Sammons).
TURNER, Edith, The Hands Feel It: Healing and spirit presence among a northern Alaskan people (Christopher M. Fletcher).